|Title||(MS16-121) Microsoft Office Memory Corruption Remote Code Execution (3194063)|
|Description||A vulnerability in some versions of Microsoft Office could lead to remote code execution.|
|Observation||A vulnerability in some versions of Microsoft Office could lead to remote code execution.
The flaw occurs when the Office software fails to properly handle objects in memory. Successful exploitation by a remote attacker could result in the execution of arbitrary code.
|Recommendation||The vendor has released an update to address this issue.
Superseded patch information:
The patches for the following products are superseded by patches provided in: MS16-133
- Microsoft Office 2010 32-Bit Edition: KB3127951
- Microsoft Office 2010 64-Bit Edition: KB3127951
- Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack Service Pack 3: KB3127948
- Microsoft Office Web Apps Server 2013 farm-deployment: KB3127929
- Microsoft Office Word 2007: KB3127949
- Microsoft SharePoint Enterprise Server 2013 farm-deployment: KB3127927
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 farm-deployment: KB3127950
- Microsoft Web Applications farm-deployment: KB3127954
- Microsoft Word 2010 32-Bit Edition: KB3127953
- Microsoft Word 2010 64-Bit Edition: KB3127953
- Microsoft Word 2013 32-Bit Edition: KB3127932
- Microsoft Word 2013 64-Bit Edition: KB3127932
|Attack Vector||Maliciously Crafted File|
|Created At||2016-10-11 00:00:00 UTC|
|Updated At||2016-11-19 10:31:35 UTC|